Terms & Conditions
1.1 In these terms and conditions “we”, “our”, and “us” refer to Cosmed Aesthetic Training Academy and “you” and “your” refers to the delegate purchasing/attending a Cosmed training course.
1.2 Cosmed Aesthetic Training Academy Ltd is a part of Cosmed Ltd.
2.1 Cosmed Training reserves the right to decline admission to any of its training courses.
2.2 Cosmed Training reserves the right to cancel or change planned training courses in terms of dates, locations, and course content. You will be notified at least 24 hours in advance of any planning changes and a full refund given in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances within Cosmed Training or should you be unable to attend due to any changes we make.
2.3 Irrespective of circumstances, Cosmed Ltd accepts no liability for any loss of earnings or expenses incurred by you or any models.
3.1 You may pay for your training course via telephone, Stripe and website
3.2 You may pay for your training course in one of the two following ways:
3.2.1 Payment in full – you are required to pay the full price of your course 4 weeks prior to attending your training course. An order confirmation confirming your place will be sent within 24 hours of payment being received in full.
3.2.2 Payment scheme – you are required to pay the full deposit of your course in order to secure your place on a course date. An order confirmation confirming your place will be sent within 24 hours of us receiving your full deposit payment. We will then contact you to arrange your future payment dates for when additional payments can be taken by card payment over the phone (note we will allow a maximum of 3 payments for the balance).
3.3 Your course balance must be paid in full no later than 4 weeks prior to the course start date. It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure that the balance is paid in full at least 4 weeks before the course date. Failure to do so may result in your course place being cancelled, re-listed for sale and any payment already made may be forfeited in line with our cancellation procedure.
We understand that sometimes plans change and you may need to change your arrangements. Please see below our Terms & Conditions for how we handle cancellations and amendments, these rules also apply to any form of sickness.
4.1 Should you wish to cancel your booking, the following terms and conditions apply:
4.1.1 All cancellations must be made in writing via email to [email protected] and will incur a €25.00 admin charge.
4.1.2 Cancellations made more than 4 weeks (28 calendar days) before your course date– please contact us on 01-5547878 to obtain a refund.
4.1.3 Cancellations between 3 and 4 weeks (21-28 calendar days) before your course date– there is a 25% charge plus the admin charge, please contact us on 01-5547878 to obtain a partial refund.
4.1.4 Cancelling 3 weeks (21 calendar days) before your course date – 100% of the course fees must be paid plus the admin charge of €25.00
4.1.5 Applications for refunds made on medical grounds should be sent to [email protected] and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Refunds approved under these circumstances may, at our discretion, be refunded.
4.1.6 Any remaining balance on a delegates account must be allocated within 12 months or will be void.
4.1.7 Delegates may choose to independently arrange insurance to provide indemnity against possible cancellation. Cosmed Training do not provide any cancellation insurance. We cannot recommend an insurance provider nor can we accept any liability for any insurance policy you choose to buy.
4.1.8 Cosmed Ltd (trading as Cosmed Training) does not issue refunds for Acts of God.
- An Act of God is defined as an event outside of human control such as sudden floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, for which no one can be held responsible.
- This also includes weather-related issues such as snow, ice, floods etc.
- If Cosmed Training chooses to cancel a course due to an Act of God then it is not liable for any loss resulting to the customer as a result of this cancelled course.
- Cosmed Training will make all reasonable effort to replace a cancelled course by arranging an alternative date but this cannot be guaranteed. Where the majority of customers for that course have been affected, this will be made free of additional charge.
5.1 Should you wish to amend your booking by changing your course date, the following terms and conditions apply:
5.1.1 All requests to change course date must be made in writing via email to [email protected] and will incur a €25.00 admin charge.
5.1.2 Cosmed Training cannot guarantee you a place on your chosen alternative course date. If a place cannot be provided on your preferred date, you will be offered a refund in line with the terms and conditions in Section 4 of this document.
5.1.3 Changing course date rearrangement fees:
- Changing date between 1-3 working weeks (7-21 calendar days) before your original training course date – there is a 25% charge for changing date plus the administration charge of €25.
- Changing date within 1 week (7 calendar days) of course date – there is 50% charge plus €25 admin fee.
- Changing date within 48 hours – 100% fee plus €25 admin fee
- In the event of a death in your immediate family, please contact us within 3 days of the circumstances to notify us. In the event of this happening Cosmed Training will offer a defferal to an alternative course date for the same course originally purchased or allow the credit of the course to be transffered to an alternative course at a later date and the balance, if any, to be paid in full 4 weeks prior to attending the alternative course of choice. Unfortunately no other exceptions can be made. Cosmed Training will waiver the admin fee under this circumstance alone.
We apply these fees because the closer it gets to the course date, the harder it is to fill delegate spaces. If you need to change your course, please contact us on 015547878 to book onto a different date and to pay the residual charge required if necessary.
6.1 You can contact Cosmed Training in any one of the following ways:
6.1.1 By telephone on +3531-5547878
6.1.2 By post at Cosmed Aesthetic Training Academy, 45 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2.
6.1.3 By email at [email protected]
7.1 In booking a training course with Cosmed Training, you agree to us using any data you submit in order to process your booking/order and for future marketing purposes by Cosmed Training.
7.2 Your details will not be transferred to any third party without your written consent.
8.1 Cosmed Training takes pride in the quality of its service and as such will try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible.
8.2 Complaints about any aspect of Cosmed Training should be made in writing via email [email protected] or by writing to Cosmed Aesthetic Training Academy, 45 Mount St Upper, Dublin 2.
8.3 Complaints received in writing will be acknowledged by return email or letter within one week of receipt.
8.4 Complaints will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis
The term “Cosmed Training” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 45 Mount St Upper, Dublin 2. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cosmed Trainings prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws within the Republic or Ireland.