Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Facial Aesthetics (incorporation the OTHM Level 7 Certificate/Diploma in Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Therapies)
In affiliation with MATA, Cosmed Aesthetic Training Academy are now offering the Level 7 Diploma in Facial Aesthetics, regulated by Ofqual [Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)]. We focus on adopting a blending approach to learning, giving you hands-on-experience with Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers.
- E-Learning Hours: 150 Hours
- 2 Foundation Days: Observed and Supervised Practice Days – covering essential Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Techniques
- 2 Advanced Days: Observed and Supervised Practice Days – covering advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Techniques
- Exclusive Mentorship Days: Observing and Demonstrating Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers
- Support: Webinars, Mentoring and Consultation
- Assessments: SAQs, DOPs, E-Learning, Critical Essays and Logbook Recording
- Credits at Level 7: 34 (Certificate) or 60 (Diploma)
MATA pride themselves on giving you the best experience when entering the aesthetics Industry. Saliently, they have designed their courses with leading industry experts including our Medical Director, Dr Faizeen Zavahir (MBCHB, MRCS, MSC) a cosmetic surgeon with an extensive background in aesthetics.
Key Learning Milestones
At Cosmed we focus on ensuring that you are confident by the end of your qualifications, both with knowledge and practical skills. Additionally, you’re assessed with SAQs (Short Answer Questions), DOPs (Direct Observational Practice) and demonstrating clinical experience. This course adopts a 3:1 ratio, favouring the practical side to aesthetics which by the end you should be able to:
- Understand and apply basic aesthetic medicine terminology
- Pass all DOPS, SAQs, End-of-unit reviews and logbook recording
- Demonstrate basic and advanced techniques for injectables training
- Confidence and competence with safe injectable practice
Upon completion and passing these critical milestones, many of our trainees use these skills to set-up an aesthetic business, acquire freelance work or increase their employability.
Advantages of our Level 7 Diploma over the Certificate?
An OTHM Level 7 Certificate in Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Therapies is awarded upon completion of the four mandatory units: Introduction to Aesthetics, Patient Medical Assessment, Principles of Practice and Injectable Management of Hyperhidrosis. Additionally, an OTHM Level 7 Diploma Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Therapies is awarded if you complete the remaining three units: clinical compliance, appraising the literature and professionalism.
As one of the very few independent academies to offer a diploma, you are able to set yourself apart in a highly competitive industry. From leading aesthetic experts, you are taught advanced cosmetic techniques and offered additional support.
Benefits of the Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma Include:
- Establish yourself within a competitive industry
- Ensure you have the knowledge to begin an aesthetics business
- Experienced in managing medical emergencies
Please contact us for start dates & payment options by hitting the “more info” button below
No dates currently available
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE?
Before & After
WHAT OUR DELEGATES SAY
‘I recently attended Cosmed for a training day. Lots of fantastic information that I can take back to my clinic. A fabulous day!’
‘Beautiful academy, great location, expert trainers. Amazing day of learning and hands on experience. I will definitely be returning for future courses.’